If you have internet connection in your Raspberry Pi then all you need to do is set your timezone and you are all set. In this post we will see how.
How to set date and time in your Raspberry Pi
- First open your raspi-config. To do that execute following command in your command line -
- sudo raspi-config
- Once the config open select "Internationalization Options"
- Next select "Change Timezone"
- Next select your "Geographic Area"
- Finally Select your "Time zone"
- Save and Exit
And that's it your date and time should be set.