So sometime back I had to install pgAdmin . It is basically client to connect to your postgres DB. From then all my sql files started opening in that. I wanted to open it in my regular sublime text. In this post I will show you how you can change the default application your file open in.
How to change default apps to open files with on the Mac
- Go to Finder and select the type of file you want to change default application that opens it.
- Go to File -> Get info
- Expand "Open with:" section.
- select the application you want to open it with
- Then click on "Change All".
- Accept the confirmation dialog.
Above sequence with screenshots -
And you are done! All you .sql files will now start opening with sublime text.
- Tips and Tricks for your MacBook (OSFG)
- Resolving issue of losing links when saving word document to PDF in Mac (OSFG)